Click here to get your unibet welcome’s bonus
When Unibet began in 1997, we started with a single ambition. For one player (founder Anders Ström) to share his sporting expertise to help other players make more informed bets. We believe that this is as important today as it was in the beginning. That’s why Unibet continue to be the experts in understanding what players really need to make bets that enhance their passion for the game.
It’s why we are committed to:
- Developing an easy platform to deposit, play and withdraw – how and when you want.
- Maintaining our local, friendly and knowledgeable customer service.
- Providing the broadest sports betting offer available, including niche sports & fixtures.
- Sharing our knowledge and insights to help you to make informed bets.
- Driving for continual innovation in everything we do.
At Unibet, we put players at the heart of everything we do. It is our purpose to understand what you want before you do, and we don’t waste your time with products, services and promotions that you don’t need. This is because we are players ourselves and it is what we would want from a brand that we trust. We are By Players, For Players.
Terms and conditions (BONUS):
– Unibet regularly organises bonus campaigns for the different gaming products offered. The terms and conditions of the bonus system shall be defined in the bonus terms and conditions tailored to each bonus campaign. Bonuses can be subject to the obligation of wagering them a certain number of times (“Turnaround Requirement”) before they can be withdrawn. If a bonus is subject to a Turnaround Requirement, winnings generated by the wager of the bonus will be able to be withdrawn only when the Turnaround Requirement is fulfilled.
– An Account Holder is eligible for one bonus per campaign, with the exception of so-called “Refer a friend” campaigns.
– An Account Holder is only eligible for one bonus per Account which shall mean no more than one bonus per user, IP address, computer device, family, residential address, telephone number, credit or debit card and/or e-payment account, e-mail address, and environments where computers are shared (university, fraternity, school, public library, workplace, etc.).
– Unibet reserves the right to offer a specific bonus to a specific customer or group of customers.
– In case of discrepancy between the English version of the bonus terms and conditions and any translation of them, the English version shall prevail.
– Each bet must be placed on an event with three or more potential outcomes. If the bonus amount is placed on more than one bet, each bet must be placed on different markets (i.e. different bet types on one fixture or one bet type on different fixtures).
– “Bonus Abuse” includes, but is not limited to:-
- breach of terms and conditions of a bonus, free bets or any other promotional offer;
- the opening of multiple accounts to claim multiple bonuses;
Where there is a reasonable suspicion that the Account Holder has committed or attempted to commit a bonus abuse, either on their own or as part of a group, Unibet reserves the right to:-
- forfeit the bonus allocated to the Account Holder and any winnings from that bonus, and/or
- revoke, deny, or withdraw a bonus offer from the Account Holder, and/or
- block an access to particular products, and/or
- exclude the Account Holder from any future promotional offers, and/or
- terminate the Account Holder’s account with immediate effect.
– Where there is a reasonable suspicion that a series of bets has been placed by a customer or group of customers which, due to a bonus, free bet or any other promotional offer, result in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, Unibet reserves the right to reclaim the bonus and in its absolute discretion to settle bets at the correct odds, void the free bets and/or void any bet funded by the bonus or bonus winnings.